It is a statutory requirement of CQC registration that each practice completes a "Statement of Purpose" detailing the following:-
- Your aims and objectives.
- The services you provide.
- The needs your service meets.
- Your contact details.
- Your service's legal entity.
- The places where services are provided.
We thought it would be helpful to share these "aims and objectives" with our patients alonf with the Practice's "Mission Statement" and "Vision Statement"
Our “Mission Statement”
To provide the highest possible standard of care to all of our patients.
To work in partnership with our patients, our staff, our NHS colleagues and the wider health care community to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients.
Our “Aims and Objectives”
- To provide the highest quality NHS general medical services
- To offer patients the best possible experience when they visit the practice in an environment that is friendly, professional and comfortable.
- To promote good health, focusing on disease prevention.
- To treat patients with dignity, courtesy and respect.
- To understand our patient's needs and involve them in decisions that affect their care.
- To encourage patients to participate in and take personal responsibility for their care management
- To involve other professionals in the care of our patients, referring them when and where appropriate for specialist advice.
- To ensure that all members of our team have the necessary skills and training to carry out their responsibilities.
- To ensure that patients are seen by the most appropriate health professional as soon as possible, depending upon their presenting condition.
- To improve the way we communicate with our patients and the ways by which they can communicate with us
- To develop new ways to educate and inform patients in order to encourage patients to be pro-active in their health and wellbeing
- To create an environment for learning where clinicians and practice administrators of the future will receive the best possible training.
- To work closely with our CCG and collaboratively with local practices to discover innovative ways of working together and to develop new models of primary care.
- To work closely and in partnership with local organisations who offer our patients community assistance such as Carers Organisation; Drug and Alcohol Services; Mental Health Services etc.
- To manage our organisation as a sustainable business.